Friends

Picture of Admin E.F.E.
Friends
by Admin E.F.E. - Tuesday, 1 October 2019, 10:22 AM

Participate in our forum with your personal opinion about our weekly questions!

Example:

I have very few friends and we don't get together frequently, but when we have time we always like to go out to eat something or probably drink a couple of beers (or a combination of both). My favorite part of it is the fact that we can have long conversations about pretty much anything and have fun with simple things.

How about you?

Picture of Juan David Perez
Re: Friends
by Juan David Perez - Wednesday, 11 December 2019, 11:04 AM

Me too, i don't have many friends because i'm shy. so i have two or three friends, with them i like to listen music to english and  practice soccer moreover with the girls of "toxic combo" when they normaly are the bad influency beacuse invite my other friends to  drink alcohol.

we have been friends since the high school so we've supported when one of group be on bad moment and shared beautifull moments. 

Picture of (M) Jair Villarreal
by (M) Jair Villarreal - Wednesday, 8 January 2020, 8:11 AM

When I hang out with my friends we usually eat kinda junk food. We really enjoy doing that together, and we just have a blast. Sometimes we either catch a flick or go for a walk. 

Picture of (E) Gabriel Pico
by (E) Gabriel Pico - Wednesday, 29 January 2020, 3:37 PM

I usually talk with them about Soccer, Politics, movies and some other things we have in common 

We grab some food at a street pizza stand or we go to a movie theater. 

we try to catch up if we haven't seen each other for a while